Hinata Umi's Work

UTS 2.. A Little Fatal Mistake...

Today was a second day for my midterm exam at Computer Science Faculty on University of Indonesia. The problem is not really hard I think. Because, I have ever solve that problem before. So what is my problem now? Nothing particular.


There are ten problem that must solved by the student. All about queue, list, and Tree. For first eight problem I can solve it without doubt. I ever solve that, and I know the answer. I can answer them in the first 45 minutes. But, the last three problem disturb me. Problem number 9 was to solve queue problem and problem number 10 about something that called by "RoseTree". I can solve problem  number nine after 15 minutes. I feel ease because I still have one hour to solve the last problem. I though I could relaxed and use the remaider time to examine my response to each problem.
But Bad Luck me, I need to read 30 minutes to understand the last problem And need 15 minutes to solve that. It's really hard because I've never see the structure before. The "RoseTree" problem never showed up before, in the homework even in Ebook That was read by me. In the end, I still could give a proper response to that problem, but I'm not sure if that's the wrong response or not. Also I cann't examine my response for 9 first problem. Haft.

From this midterm test I learn that :
  1. Never underestimate the problem, even it is just a simplest that you ever see.
  2. Listen is important. I realize that the lecturer have ever say this "RoseTree" but I never pay attention.
  3. Every little thing that your lecturer have ever say is important.
  4. Sleep and eat something before the test make your brain a little fresh.
  5. Made it in time!!!
 Yeah... although its was a simply thing, Its usually forgotten. okay guys, I must go to my room now, there was 7 anime that I must watch before next midterm test. The next midterm will be held in 11 april, it was POK. I will give a short review for it, of course!! see ya...

Share:

0 komentar

Apa yang kamu pikirkan tentang tulisan di atas? Beri komentar di bawah, ya, teman-teman.