Hinata Umi's Work

For My Beloved Mom


mom, how are you?
do you know how much I miss you?
I missed you in every single little thing I did in my campus.
do you know how much I love you?
I love you for every little thing you did to me.
do you know how precious you are for me?
You are my heart mom. 
without you I will never ever be born.


mom, I'm sorry..
to keep you worry about me.
to keep you feel the pain and sorrow.
to didn't let you proud of me up untill now.
to say such a bad thing to you..
to make you cry everytime..
to keep you angry to me..
to ever hate you..
for all love you give to me 
but I never can give it back as how much you give.

but, mom...
I promise to you.. I will and I can make you proud.
just wait and see...
I will make you really, really happy.

mom, I proud of being your child.
your patient, your love, your tears..
all thing you did to me is precious.
thank you so much for giving me birth,
thank you so much for being my mom.
thank you so much for letting me to being your child.

ARIGATTOU, OKAA-SAN... :D

Share:

0 komentar

Apa yang kamu pikirkan tentang tulisan di atas? Beri komentar di bawah, ya, teman-teman.