Hinata Umi's Work

The Star Diary


Now that star get closser to me
but even if it reacheable for me.
I can not hold on to that star.
I, still can touch the star.

What should I do?
what should I do to keep that shining star to be always be my side?



I don't want to lose that star.
I don't want that star back to where it begin
it hurt me to keep it in my hand.
It too shiny and bright to see it closely.
the starlight hurt my eyes, so I can not see it clearly.
but I, still want to that star stay by my side.

what should I do?
What should I do to see stars clearly from this place.
its too shiny..
I was so frustated.

Hey star, can you low your light a little bit?
so I can get close to you
see you with my clear eyes
Hold you with my hand.
and keep you by my side?


Notes fro writer :
I hope that star can read it.
can read my feeling too.
So that I can really touch you :D

Tags:

Share:

1 komentar

  1. just close your eyes...let the star see your special heart...and it will close and closer to you...then when you open your eyes, you will be shiny like the star,,

    sorry for my bad English

    BalasHapus

Apa yang kamu pikirkan tentang tulisan di atas? Beri komentar di bawah, ya, teman-teman.