Hinata Umi's Work

Don't Be A person Who Get The Perfume, Make It...

Hello guys, After all of my bussiness in my project, finally, I can find a good time for writing again. Yeah, eventough I must make a time for this :(
Okay, today I will write an article with English again *huplaaa*... 
Do you know about perfume? No! Not that Japan Band I mean #NoOffense. Yes, that perfume I mean, some liquid water that we use to make our body smells good. Do you know about the poem said about the perfume maker like this one from hadits:

"Be friends with perfume maker and you will get the good smell too, Be friends with hammersmith and you'll get the bad smell."


Some people here maybe know, what exactly that phrase mean, but some also never heard that phrase too. This is the actual meaning of that phrase, If you have found a good friends, you will *at least* be a good one too. If you be friends with a crime, you will be at least, being judge and labeled as a crime too. Yeah, I know there was a judge here. And sadly yeah, that's how the world goes, today. But, I will not going to talk about how the world goes.
You know, sometimes, we stuck on what's in front of our eyes right? I mean, when you first read that phrase and the meaning of it, somehow, your brain take that meaning literally without trying to find another meaning. Now, I will say it to you, there's another meaning of that phrasee actually. 
Do you know, how learning plays in our world, today? Someone do something, then another one take it as an example, and another one take it as an example, and so on, and so on. Still don't see the relationship beetween this two paragraph?
Imagine that the people who do something is the perfume maker and the one who do something is the consumer or friends of that perfume.  Who is the maker? Who is the friend? Who is the good one? And who is being attached?
Many people play they're role as an consumer of the perfume, just buy some and use it. Like that, nowadays many people just copying others to play safe by being the consumen. But just a litle people that want to be the perfume maker.
That's why, I made this post to remind you, and myself of course, If You Can Be The Maker, Why You Have To Be The Consumer?

Think It!!

Share:

0 komentar

Apa yang kamu pikirkan tentang tulisan di atas? Beri komentar di bawah, ya, teman-teman.