Hinata Umi's Work

you will be my dream and always ^^

I know you are the perfect person that I can not have.
I know you are the perfect person that I can not hold.
I know you are the perfect person that I can not want.
and I know I am hopeless if it's about you.


So, I choose to see you from a far.
I choose to love you, not to have you.
I choose to sure myself that you will be fine.
I choose to look some happy face at you.
I choose to give up on you,
as if you will happy.

You're my only love.
You're my only dream.
And untill now, you're still a dream.
never change!!

can I be your real person to be loved?
can I be your real person to belong?
can I be your real person to share?
can you not being my dream again?

just stay here, just by my side!
but in a real world,
I know,
It's just a dream,
you just a dream,
and somehow, you still a dream.


*ngutip dari salah satu puisi temanku yang enggak mau di publish namanya tapi pengeeeeeeeeeennnnnn banget puisinya di tampilin disini... :)

Tags:

Share:

0 komentar

Apa yang kamu pikirkan tentang tulisan di atas? Beri komentar di bawah, ya, teman-teman.