Hinata Umi's Work

[Random Thoughts of Mine] Dramaqueen and Dramaking

"People who is clever, will find a problem. Not making one. But smart people will find and solve it!"



This is the problem I found (not yet solved) :

I think, people who is making their own life as a drama, is a people who doesn't get enough attention in his/her life. Maybe, he/ she doesn't get enough attention in the family, environtment or else. 

It makes he/she put all the trouble to make one drama which will make them to be the center of attention. (and social media make it more easy to do this).

There will be two kind of methods that will do:

- say it out loud 
- playing as a victim


(maybe there is another method that I don't know)


It is stupid to see someone doing this, actually. It doesn't make sense, at least for me. But for them, everything is right to do. They don't have the urge to confirm the news or the condition at the first time. They just think that "I need to do this." and say it out loud to get people attention.

They don't feel the urge to finish their own problem with peoples one on one or interpersonally (Even if there is, they will play as the victim's role). Because for them, using interpersonal method, will not make a change. "Say it out loud" method will do it in the best way, at least this is what they think. It will gather sympathy from people around them. 

"Oh poor you." or "I agree with you" are some kind of response that they expect from people. But to put it harsh, they will just get a sympathy, not an empathy.

Solution that I have up until now is :

In this state, I believe that with a good attention or with a good people in their side, can make them feel calm, in the moment. But then again, without their conciousness to change, they will never change.


--------------------------------

*yes, I , once, have ever played as a dramaqueen. 
*yes, it happened because I am alone in this city.
*and (again) yes, now, to thing I have ever done that kind of thing, makes me feel stupid.

Share:

0 komentar

Apa yang kamu pikirkan tentang tulisan di atas? Beri komentar di bawah, ya, teman-teman.