Hinata Umi's Work

Random Talk About Me

After a long time I don't talk about myself, maybe this time I will talk more about it. 

For some reason that I can not talk here, I have been down lately. Too much things that makes me unsure about my life. My dreams somehow feel so distance. I felt so lonely. Even I have friends, eventhough I have my family, eventhough I have my lovely life, it still felt doesn't right. There is something missing. I don't know why. Is it because of him, is it because of another thing. I don't know. I just don't know.


I just can not do things right. Everything felt so wrong. Looks like, there is not another way to put everything in an easy way. It seems so difficult for me. Its like, nothings gonna be okay. Its like, eveything I do will going bad and I don't like that feeling. 

This kind of feeling, just came to my life two times. First, when I am being bullied by my friends in my Middle School. Second, when I ruined someone's life in Junior High School. And, I know, I don't like that feeling. Even if its just a little.

But, it changes yesterday. Maybe, you will think that it was stupid, but for me, its not. Its a simple thing. I opened my hard disk to see if there is something bad on it, to manage it perfectly, (since I am a perfectionist person). And hey... I found my Kazehaya ~~

I love him so much. If there is someone like Kazehaya in this world, without thinking twice I will fight to get him. He is not smart but he gives strenght to the girl he loves. I really love that part of him. He said that he does not do something for Kuronuma but in fact he did. I love Kazahaya. I do really love him.

He is lovely. He is persistent. If he had decided on something, he commit to it. He promises something that he can afford. He just do something necessary. I love him so much. I have watched that anime over twenty times and still fall for him over and over again, like never before. He is so different. I know, I will never found someone like him in this wold though. wkwkwk

And after that, i realize something, I love the part that he never gives up on Kuronuma. I love the part that he believes Kuronuma that much. I love the part that he always find the right way to get everything. Yeah, I love him so much. 

After watching this anime, somehow I feel cheerful. Laughing, crying, smiling, and blushing at the same time. It makes me, looks like a girl who is falling for the first time again. Kyaaaa >///////< even write this makes me blushing. 

Ah~ I wonder if there is some men out there who can turn me blushing like this. I wonder if there is some men out there who can makes me feel shy. Ah~~ I need to be more patient. Waiting... kyaaa


#justRandom

Share:

0 komentar

Apa yang kamu pikirkan tentang tulisan di atas? Beri komentar di bawah, ya, teman-teman.