Hinata Umi's Work

Loneliness

This feeling,

I never expected to have one again.

looking one by one of my friend getting what they want.

looking at their achievement, I ask myself , "What have I done here? Doing this chores just to have a piece of certificate."

Slowly but sure, my crown is falling to the grown.



I am afraid to lose, yet I am not trying harder

I am afraid to stop, yet I am still doing this.

I am afraid that I have not enough energy left to finish what I have started, yet I am not taking any suplement.

I am afraid to fail, but I am still procrastinating in the others matters.

I need to get out from this dark place.

I want to achieve my dream.

I want to be a muslim wedding dress designer

I want to be a Hafizhah ( Qur'an learner)

I want to graduate as soon as possible.

I want to finish this thing.

HEY YOU DARKNESS, GOT AWAY YOU FROM MY LIFE!!!

NOW!!!

I AM LOSINNG MY CROWN


*That was my last piece of art this years.

Share:

0 komentar

Apa yang kamu pikirkan tentang tulisan di atas? Beri komentar di bawah, ya, teman-teman.