Hinata Umi's Work

How Does It Feels To Be A Wife

Heihowww ....

It's about two weeks ago. I am being married with a handsome-gorgeus-awesome man named Heru Setiawan. If you are a reader who (maybe) regularly reading my blogs, then you should know that, it was my big dreams to be marry in 23. 

And ... it comes true.

I am being a wife. How wonderful is that?

Put that aside, this post will not talking about that, I will tell you later. I am sure you won't know about how excited I am in the party and how exhausted is, being in the altar for over 6 hour. 

Here, I want to talk to you about, how does it feels being a wife in the first week. (actually it has been more than two weeks, officially. But technically, I am being left with just the two of us, me and my husband, over this week.)

Here we go ...


IT FEELS WONDERFUL!!!!!

ahahahah


Kidding girl :P

People said, being married is a forever learning environtment. Seriously, I thought it was just a joke before. I mean, how can you learn a new thing if you live, sleep, eat, drink,  wake up with the same person in your house? How? 

But, now, I change my mind. Everyday for me now is a new learning point, about myself and my husband. (I don't know, if I will change my mind again, 2 or three years later) Somehow it's happy, but sad in the same time. It's full of excitement, but exhausted at the same time.

Why?

Simply because not just one or two, me and my husband has a really different habit. Like, he used to leave his clothes in the bathroom after taking a bath, meanwhile me used to bring my clothes to my laundry cart. He used to drink a cold water, meanwhile me used to drink a hot water. He used to playing one or two games after work, meanwhile me used to talking with my roommates about all day activities that I have.

I usually easy to adapt with people, but this time, it's really hard for me. I mean, I used to sleep again after taking a shubuh prayer and waking up after 7 AM to go to work. Do you really know how exhausted it feels to wake up at 4 AM in the morning, prepare breakfast for the two of us, taking a bath and put make up on my face in the same time with breakfast. Going to work in the morning, and join the crowded in the train for 2 hours.  

Even after going home at night, I can't easily sleep. I need to spend a lot of things that going through my mind with a simple talk. I need to tidying our house like wash our afterdish plate, collecting all the trash, taking a night bath (because he doesn't like a smell-like trash wife), cooking for tommorow breakfast.

OMG, I immediately remember my mom. How exhausted she feel all this time?

It's really tired to understand all the time about this and that. Sometimes it really hurt to just ignore my feeling for the sake of his smile. But, somehow I manage to do that.

I learn to wake up early. Taking a cold water for bath early. I learn to cook everyday (and even having a breakfast which usually I didn't). I learn to sleep with people. I learn to hold my bad feeling towards my husband for myself. I learn to silent myself at night (believe me, this is the hardest and hurtful thing to do) because he needs a peace space for himself. Learn to be patient during in the train despite how sleepy I am. I learn, and still doing that everyday.

Last, what I want to say is, it's hard, but I can do it. Even if it's not perfect. It's really-really tired. To put it harsh, it feels exhausted, but I am happy. Yes, there are miss in here and there, but it's not a big problem.

For you who wants to marry, think again. Married life are not just about sleep with your husband to be, or waking up with his smile, or even hugging and kissing. It's more baby.

Believe me, it's more than that :)


See you in the next post~

Share:

0 komentar

Apa yang kamu pikirkan tentang tulisan di atas? Beri komentar di bawah, ya, teman-teman.