Hinata Umi's Work

Let The Shit Go!

It sure takes me a long long time, to know that you are not for me.

But I want to say to you, honestly

Thank you so much, dear.

Because there is you, there is him for me.



Because of you, I learn so much thing to know him better.

Because of you who leave my life, I found him.

Because you threat me unfairly, I know how to respect everything he gives to me.

So, for all that thing, thank you for moving on from me.

Thank you so much. This is not one of my sarcasm. This is one of my best gratitude for you.

Thank you so much for making me not being bad in his eyes like you in my eyes.

You give me shit, but your shit became a good soil for me to grow.

Because you are looking just only for her, finaly, I can proudly say that I am moving on


Open the toilet door, and just throw the bad thing.

You are just like the shit, after all the process in my body, I must throw you out. Before you are being poisonous.

and now, you are just only one part of that shit which ever being part of my body that I must let go.

Thanks and... goodbye.


-said my friends to her ex-

=================%

Disclaimer : I don't own this story.

*funny but somehow worth to share xD

Pardon me for the unpropper title and content. This is just good. Yeah, I know, it's a bad choice of words. But, I think this is worth to share. I already have asked her permission to post this in my blog and Line status, and she said it was okay.

So, please bear the words and take the good side of this content, for you who is leaving the one that loved you so much.

Share:

0 komentar

Apa yang kamu pikirkan tentang tulisan di atas? Beri komentar di bawah, ya, teman-teman.